Your decision to buy a home is both a sound financial decision and a commendable achievement.
For most people, whether your a first-time home buyer or not, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it’s important that you have a REALTOR on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
My focus will be on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. I will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As a skilled negotiator, you’ll obtain the best price and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. I’ll be representing you, not the seller if I am your “buyer’s agent.” This assures that my real estate experience and expertise in the San Diego market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your San Diego RE/MAX Buyer’s Agent:
- Lead you through every single step of the exciting home buying process. Help you define your “wish list” of features you want in your home, your neighborhood and your ideal school district. Walk you through the mind-boggling financial details associated with buying a home, including the various mortgages and home buying programs available to you. Monitor all new listings and alert you to new houses as soon as they are put on the market.
- Eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting my years of San Diego real estate experience and contacts to work for you. Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations, including homes in RE/MAX Pacific’s “shadow inventory” of distressed properties
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to obtaining the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. I help people San Diego home buyers make purchase decisions every day. I can help you avoid costly mistakes. Especially when dealing with REO/bank owned homes or short sales/pre-foreclosures.
- Answer your questions about the local market area or community. Not just about available properties, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Call to get started today!
Alex Kybal RE/MAX Pacific
REALTOR, ABR, SFR, SRS, SRES, CDPE, CCS,